Posted By Jared Barboza, 18, June, 2015, in fragcast
FragCast is a weekly podcast where the founders of Frag Castle Games talk about the latest progress on their games, the video game industry, pop culture and the ups and downs of running a super-small, lean startup.
In This Episode
Jared and John talk about
- Jared added some of the most amazing sound effects to Rock Kickass
- Jared has also been working on how weapons fire in RK, adding knockback working and adding the ability for players to charge their Guns
- We talk a bit about boss fights, and we’re completely in awe of this boss fight, seriously, it’s one of the most amazing boss battles we’ve ever seen.
- So, E3 totally happened and it was amazing. You can check out all of the E3 announcements over at e3recap.com.
- Mass Effect, The Division, and Mirrors Edge have Jared salivating with anticipation, John is really excited for Horizon Zero Dawn
- John and Jared have both been playing Duck Game a multiplayer, arena deathmatch game where you are a duck and have access to a vast arsenal of weapons. Also, everyone else is ducks and they have weapons. And last one standing wins.
Legal Beagle Stuff
Opening Song by RoccoW - "Create A Song in A Day Challenge #1". This song is shared under a Attribution Share A like 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. We sampled a 20 second clip from the middle of his awesome track to open our podcast. RoccoW does not in any way endorse our podcast. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by the Hosts of FragCast are theres and theres alone.