Posted By John Bubriski, 23, April, 2015, in fragcast
Subscribe via iTunes! Subscribe via RSS
FragCast is a weekly podcast where the founders of Frag Castle Games talk about the latest progress on their games, the video game industry, pop culture and the ups and downs of running a super-small, lean startup.
In This Episode
Jared and John talk about
- Lack of progress on Jared’s new 1GAM project.
- ImpactJS, we’re looking into it.
- Our friend Keith started a site for promoting charities through gaming!
- Unity 5!
- Unreal Engine 4!
- Source Engine 2?
- Unity adding more 2D features.
- Changing the frequency
- Jared watched the new Daredevil TV show and loves it.
- John is being confused by Disney Infinity. LET MY KID PLAY AS GROOT EVERYWHERE!?!?!? I hate it.
Legal Beagle Stuff
Opening Song by RoccoW - "Create A Song in A Day Challenge #1". This song is shared under a Attribution Share A like 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. We sampled a 20 second clip from the middle of his awesome track to open our podcast. RoccoW does not in any way endorse our podcast. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by the Hosts of FragCast are theres and theres alone.