Posted By John Bubriski, 01, March, 2015, in fragcast
FragCast is a weekly podcast where the founders of Frag Castle Games talk about the latest progress on their games, the video game industry, pop culture and the ups and downs of running a super-small, lean startup.
In This Episode
Jared and John talk about
- Jared has started on a fresh version of Rock Kickass, doing a little bit of art in a new style, but trying to focus on gameplay.
- We talk about the art style of Noir Syndrome, Swords and Sorcery](http://www.swordandsworcery.com/), and an old prototype we did called Death Hole.
- John talks about a little gameplay and art progress with his game prototype.
- We were guests on the Almost Better Than Silence podcast!
- We discuss whether dumb enemies make good enemies.
- Jared recommends Egoraptor’s Sequelitis show on YouTube.
- Jared’s still playing STFU and loving every minute of it. A little bit of Don’t Starve Together and Borderlands with friends.
- John’s played a little Titan Fall, started playing Stupendo on iOS.
Legal Beagle Stuff
Opening Song by RoccoW - "Create A Song in A Day Challenge #1". This song is shared under a Attribution Share A like 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. We sampled a 20 second clip from the middle of his awesome track to open our podcast. RoccoW does not in any way endorse our podcast. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by the Hosts of FragCast are theres and theres alone.