Posted By John Bubriski, 12, February, 2015, in fragcast
FragCast is a weekly podcast where the founders of Frag Castle Games talk about the latest progress on their games, the video game industry, pop culture and the ups and downs of running a super-small, lean startup.
In This Episode
Jared and John talk about
- Lack of progress on Jared’s new 1GAM project.
- Creating our own “physics” engine in Unity.
- Jared testing Unity multiplayer plugin Photon.
- John still working on his low-poly.
- Unity Navigation Meshes.
- Hitting weird import issue with Unity. The wolf comes at me butt first and stomps the ground.
Gameplay mechanics in Super Time Force Ultra.
- Jared might play Sunless Sea… is playing STFU, Don’t Starve Together, Swinging Stupendo.
- John is playing Fallen London.
Legal Beagle Stuff
Opening Song by RoccoW - "Create A Song in A Day Challenge #1". This song is shared under a Attribution Share A like 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. We sampled a 20 second clip from the middle of his awesome track to open our podcast. RoccoW does not in any way endorse our podcast. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by the Hosts of FragCast are theres and theres alone.