Posted By John Bubriski, 05, February, 2015, in fragcast
FragCast is a weekly podcast where the founders of Frag Castle Games talk about the latest progress on their games, the video game industry, pop culture and the ups and downs of running a super-small, lean startup.
In This Episode
Jared and John talk about
- Jared’s completed January 1GAM game!
- Doing gameplay before art/placeholder art.
- Another 1GAM idea: 4 player king of the hill deathmatch.
- ImpactJS as a prototyping platform? Or maybe just Unity…?
- The Unity multiplayer plugin Photon.
- John flaked out on 1GAM.
- John’s been working on a low-poly dungeon crawler thing.
- Modeling 3D art and issues with importing into Unity.
- We started a meetup: Worcester Indie Game Dev Meetup!
Legal Beagle Stuff
Opening Song by RoccoW - "Create A Song in A Day Challenge #1". This song is shared under a Attribution Share A like 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. We sampled a 20 second clip from the middle of his awesome track to open our podcast. RoccoW does not in any way endorse our podcast. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by the Hosts of FragCast are theres and theres alone.