Posted By Jared Barboza, 14, January, 2015, in fragcast
FragCast is a weekly podcast where the founders of Frag Castle Games talk about the latest progress on their games, the video game industry, pop culture and the ups and downs of running a super-small, lean startup.
In This Episode
Jared and John talk about
- Jared is still working on his talk for Lowell Indies on Jan 27th. If you’re in the MA area please come out and
- Jared completely rambles in the opening of this episode. He says the word “ether”. Like, seriously says that word. Eww.
- Jared has a script that he wrote to try to automate the process of converting our google hangout video to audio only
- John is working on a few different projects, a couple of which are inspired by Flappy Bird
- John’s also very obsessed with mushrooms
- John and Jared discuss strategies for giving presentations, mixing technical stuff with general info, how not to lose the audience
- Jared binge played The Wolf Among Us and loved it, also Don’t Starve Together with John.
- John has been playing Crossy Road, Sky Force, and Don’t Starve Together
Legal Beagle Stuff
Opening Song by RoccoW - "Create A Song in A Day Challenge #1". This song is shared under a Attribution Share A like 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. We sampled a 20 second clip from the middle of his awesome track to open our podcast. RoccoW does not in any way endorse our podcast. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by the Hosts of FragCast are theres and theres alone.