Posted By Jared Barboza, 08, January, 2015, in fragcast
FragCast is a weekly podcast where the founders of Frag Castle Games talk about the latest progress on their games, the video game industry, pop culture and the ups and downs of running a super-small, lean startup.
In This Episode
Jared and John talk about
- We’re both submitting talks to the Boston Code Camp coming up in March. If you’re in the area you should come out.
- Jared is talking at Lowell Indies on January 27th, he’s not sure about what yet.
- We’re looking into starting a game development meetup for the Worcester, MA area. If you’re out that way, ping us if you’re interested.
- Jared spent the past week working on his first 1GAM entry, Run Up
- John has been a busy bee, working on two prototypes, “Fraggy Bird” a flappy bird clone, and “Velocity Break” a infinite runner with a spaceship… so, infinite flyer?
- Crossy Road has a really cool feature, part of the newer unity version, that allows players to record gameplay video and share it on twitter/youtube/facebook
- Jared wishes that this new feature recorded automatically in Crossy Road and prompted to upload when you die
- Jared has been playing Crossy Road and Peggle Blast, Don’t Starve, Don’t Starve Together
- John has been playing Crossy Road, Kingdom Rush, Don’t Starve, Don’t Starve Together
Legal Beagle Stuff
Opening Song by RoccoW - "Create A Song in A Day Challenge #1". This song is shared under a Attribution Share A like 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. We sampled a 20 second clip from the middle of his awesome track to open our podcast. RoccoW does not in any way endorse our podcast. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by the Hosts of FragCast are theres and theres alone.