Posted By Jared Barboza, 25, September, 2014, in fragcast
FragCast is a weekly podcast where the founders of Frag Castle Games talk about the latest progress on their games, the video game industry, pop culture and the ups and downs of running a super-small, lean startup.
Subscribe via iTunes! Subscribe via RSS
In This Episode
We go a little longer than usual but this episode is full of good things: Jared and John talk about
- We’re open-sourcing our trello hubot plugin, ingeniously named hubot-trello
- Looking for a great way to communicate with your team? Slack is a tool that we’ve been using for a long time and we’re in love with it.
- Trinket Studios has launched their kickstarter for Battle Chef Brigade. You play as a magical chef who hunts monsters to prepare amazing dishes to serve to judges!! You should back this!!
- We discuss the new game we’re working on: Death Hole. It’s a lightweight adventure game for mobile devices. The game centers on a small town with a dark past - and a large hole that has claimed a lot of lives.
- John and Jared have both submitted talks to the New England Code Camp in November. We’ll see if we get in :D
- Skip ahead to 1h20m to discover johns favorite clock.
- Jared hasn’t been playing anything
- John finished Bioshock Infinite, but isn’t playing anything else at the moment
Legal Beagle Stuff
Opening Song by RoccoW - “Create A Song in A Day Challenge #1”. This song is shared under a Attribution Share A like 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. We sampled a 20 second clip from the middle of his awesome track to open our podcast. RoccoW does not in any way endorse our podcast. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by the Hosts of FragCast are theres and theres alone.